BOSE QuietComfort Headphones

BOSE QuietComfort Headphones
Escape with elegance and perfect sound quaility with Bose QuietComfort Headphones.

Most Popular Notebooks

Friday, December 10, 2010

QuietComfort® 15 VS QuietComfort® 3

QuietComfort® 15 - The best headphones that pioneered the industry, with a more range of frequency allows you to enjoy your music and movies at an unimaginable level. Perfect for frequent flyers.   "I had to take the red-eye back from NY and I forgot that I was flying.  The quality and clarity, made it feel as if I was in an auditorium all by myself." - Buddy G. of Dallas, OR.

QuietComfort® 3Looking for a sleeker, compact on-ear design? Well look no further. These are perfect for travel, work and home.  While the QC 15 uses AAA batter (good for an avg 35 hrs) the QC 3 is equipped with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (charger included).  "I often take the train for business projects and never go without my QC 3s.  They fit in my briefcase and make the trip go by in seconds."  Howard D. of Chicago, IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment